Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Zzz...When School Starts...Zzz

Aiya... Very Very tired... When my school start on the monday... Today is the saturday and tomorrow is the sunday... My best weekends is this two days... Because can go visiting and can play. Time Has Change, And i better change my behaviours... I means the word " Behaviours " Study Behaviour is a point that i must change. Secondary school i have regret. Now, In a new enviroment. It will sure change me... And the point of study. Which assembly point, where is yr course and where is your class. Everythings, Like everyone in this world know already. Has change... =( Nervous ! But, me... Nervous i also not scare... " I am not giving up. No matter what happen... It has haunt me, due to i give up and everythings take it easy and dun care. During my Primary and Secondary school. Due to take it easy... Like those " Very Easy way of learning. I fail many things. By not having hardworking person. But, now things change for my future and the way i live. Ite Collage West, has change me and i must start be hardworking person. I never tried Before. But, i will try when my school reopen. My course is hard and i know it will be. No hard no challenging... =( That's why homework are also challenging that need thinking skills and also not a lot of people like. Ok ! Time has come for me to work hard. I will be posting again soon if i got the time. See U. Thx for reading too readers. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment