Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My New Enviroment And New Future To Go.

Sorry Readers for not updating till now... Got, many things to do and to learn.

Yes ! Going to my ite collage west was new enviroment. Got to know the place the course and the direction well. This monday going in to find my the first class. Going there and coming back home was easily. But, i got no choice just to take bus. I dun like to take bus. Just got a sense of uncomfortable. My Ite is big, got 7 eleven, got shop and save and got a very small maxtrix for the public. Maxtrix i like the name. But, it is a food court. Inside got many ofmy favourite food. Like japanese and some desserts too. Drink are sold $1 and above. But, ice kachang is quite expensive. $5 to $6 and above. Japanese food i like is ugine rice i guess is $5 to $5.30. Got many others choice there to choose too.

My course is mechtronics. T-shirt is red colour i just like same as the tie. It is new to me and i got to learn. I bad at d and t this also d and t so i better do well and go to exchange learning program in japan.

In my secondary school, My exchange program is in Malaysia at Kota Kinabaru. But, i fail to go in. Due to what... =( Due to the H1N1 outbreak in singapore. So the trip is cancel for that virus reason... what a waste. Miss it... Aiya... Miss it...

But, now... New enviroment, New friends, New school, New ways And new direction to lead to a new future of studying. I got friends in ite also. Like my group leader in facebook he is at ite. Duno he go which ite sch and what course he take. But, i will tell him again when he is free. And... Ite friends from Ite collage east. Dexter. He is a best friends to me. Learn and teach new things with him in the internet like msn is gd. So, good that he can tell me what to do even if his sch is different than mine. But, we are so called " I T E Student ".

Feel nervous... When school starts on this monday the 10/1/2011.

Got to jia yous and hope can get to poly and to get a GPA Point more. Even this course i not very like. But, there is still hope for the normal tech student. I am not giving up already. My secondary school i give up a lot. So, i did regret... For math no choice i did my best try hard but indeed still fail.

If i not like the course i still can " Drop Out " during march and i can go in to other course. My best course is computer. I good at it during my secondary school but just i cannot in. Hope i can in, if i choose to drop out. But, if i choose to drop out i waste another 1 years of studying. The problem is now. Will i choose or not to drop out and to make my decision well plan and organize.

Ok ! Now i guess all the best and hope i do well to my new future. Bye ! Readers ! Good Luck Too ! ^ ^

2 comments:

  1. ZHI HUI! STUDY HARD OK?! THERE ARE PEOPLE IN POLY THAT CAME FROM ITE. U JUST HAVE TO WORK HARD ESPECIALLY FOR UR SEMESTER 1&2. IF U CAN SCORE WELL FOR THESE 2 SEMESTERS, U CAN "SLACK" ABIT FOR OTHER SEMS. U CAN DO IT!
    BENJAMIN

    ReplyDelete