Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

I T E - College West School

Here, Comes my school I t e ( College West )
I like it, But, the course i do... A bit stress... =(


I like the I t e website very nice neh. I do my creating website in my secondary school... Also, Not as good as this...

Ok, Now talk about enviroment... Ite is still fun for me. Always i cannot sleep... Wanted to go to school... And play and chat with my friends there... I always first one reach there because my house very near only. I stay at hume vew ave... Very near only to my school and also is near to my secondary school. Assumption English. My internation friends is also at the school of music too very near to my house... Cool ~ ! But, she went to her country already... Sad... =(

Never Mind... Now, My point and objective is to go to poly or higher Nitec i cannot just repeat again and go NS... Also i cannot stay at Nitec... I still got my goal to finish... Secondary school, i not very take it seriously but now i in ite college west. I will take that seriously... GPA must aim high... More high more better... My Psle marks so low only during my primary sch... Than, i get 85 or 84 marks... Low Hor... Noob lo me... =(

After my primary school ends. I go to assumption english school and take my n lvl because i am normal tech... My n lvl do not quite good also pass 3. But, fail a important subjects.... " Maths " ... Arh... think about " Maths "... i head pain lo... After my secondary school finish. I head on to I t e college West. That All... Now i must do better to finish what i want...

Ok ! Byes ! Got to go... And also thx's Readers for reading and my friends too. Take Care And All The Best. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment