Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

It's is so long that i did not post my blog.... -,-" Because i am in school to do my project work on d and t. In assumption english school. Get message from my teacher and i need to go and go again... To do finish my project work... U think i can finish in time... I guess not.... =( Holidays are over soon. There is a sentence, Always go school, student will say i want holiday... But, when holiday come.... Wa ! So boring i want go school... Lolx. Dun know ... They want holiday or go school. =,=" Same as me... I also think that. But, now i have to prepare my life to be steady a bit...

I have some " Bad News And Good News " want to share to all of my friends and with some readers... The bad news is in singapore we got heavy rain and got even heavy floods arounds and that's pretty bad... Here the link of singapore Flash floods >>> http://news.xin.msn.com/en/silverlight-gallery.aspx?cp-documentid=4155108&page=1

Hope u all see, when got the time. :)

The Good news is i going to malaysia soon. In malaka than to genting. The date 19 june to 23 june. I will have a very good time there. Enjoying myself and cosin there. My handphone i will bring along too so that i can enjoy music ! Music and MUSIC !!! Whatever and whenever i go.

Ok, i guess i got to go eat my lunch with my parent's.
Bye ! Bye ! And Do Take Care Always too.

No comments:

Post a Comment