Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Holiday In Malaysia On Malaka And Genting Highlands trip. On Saturday To Sunday. 19/6 To 23/6 : D

First day, On the trip... I have to wake up at 6 plus early in the morning. I on tv and watch 我爱黑涩会 and listen some music on cable tv. Channel V.... I like the channel. There is two Channel V
total. One is in taiwan and another is in china. I still perfer both of the of them no misses of the music only and the show's there... using cable tv... Finish few minutes alr. My parent's pack alr... And off, Close all windows and go my house lobby. I and my parent's waiting for 3 to 5 minutes. Go up the car and my cosin father. Drive all the way to Malaysia KL and Malaka. We stay one night only... =( At malaka, Makota Hotel... It was so nice and big a little. All stay together there. We watch soccer too there and we sleep very late. Around 12pm... Midnight... Somemore is the next day already lor... Oh Gosh... I scare tomorrow i cannot wake up. So i control myself and open my eyes big.

End the soccer show i went to bed as soon as possible. Because i am very Very Tired... Zzzz.... I cannot sleep.... Until 2pm still my eyes open wide on the bed. Around 2pm plus... I guess 2:45 or 2:30 than i sleep peacefully... I had a bad dream too on the way.... When the next day, I wake up... My parent's told me that i scold and scold and scold. When i sleep...That's was ... bad .... too. Really bad... That night in makota, i even duno what i was talking and scold about at my sleep. But, i know i had a very bad dream... =,=" Lolx.... Wake up, i am the first cosin. My second cosin known as ben. Have not even... wake up yet. He needs his parent's to tell him to wake up. For me, I think is common. Me, Myself also let that one... Sleep late at night of coz late wake up lor. Who also know ??? Hor ??? Agreed ??? I know is bad for health and i also know that everyone in this world need about 8 hours of sleep totally. But, even in Singapore or in Malaysia i very little. Got that 8 hours of sleep lor... Now in genting highlands. Posting my blog and update it.

Sunday - Time 11:24. Date 20/6/2010 and i in cyber world me and my cosin still left about 19min left before. Cannot use really. Oh... Better post fast. K. At genting now and hmm... Until wednesday than go back. I still have at least 3 more days to go. Before my holiday and the enjoyment plus the fun is over. Go Singapore than school going reopen lo... My D and T project still have not finish yet... .... ..... -,-" Oh My God... !!! Still have to do... Before the due date comes. My D and T due date very soon going come. Worry... Ok ! Just i got to finish it. No matter how hard is it. Just got to... Dun give up also. Or else i get a Zero totally for my project work... Ok for now. Guess got to go... Byes ! Also my time left for cyber world in genting indoor going finish soon. Now left 14 minutes before cannot use already. Night's Night's and Good night for today. Oh, Forget to say... We sleep at tower 1, Me and my cosin very near too the door's.

Byes Now All My Friends And Readers

3 comments:

  1. speaking of channel v, astro in malaysia has taken down the international (english) channel v, replacing it with fox asia and fx hd. many not happy...but astro gives declining ratings as excuse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.o ic, So u also do have Channel V. In channel V u like to watch what show there ??? I like to watch 我爱黑涩会,我愛黑澀棒棒堂,美少女時代,音樂飆榜. For music, i like to listen to chinese, japanese and korean. Some taiwan and china song too. :D Btw, Thx For Visiting My Blog. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. And i wonder ??? Y astro in malaysia had take down ???

    ReplyDelete