Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Going Home Soon ... =( And What i always wanted... Is A Few games ... On " Horror " : D

Arh ... Going home real soon... Now is already tuesday. One more day, before i be back in singapore. Now, i am only ... very excited... On this trip to malaysia is singapore games to drop price. I like games, good at playing and enjoying. Online games and Pc games i do play a few times. When i only too free... I will be very like is Horror games. The word "Horror" always keeps me entertain... Duno why. But, just like to hear it. Like to watch it and like to feel it.

Pretty gd, Horror... Of coz not for most people... But, Me... is different. I like a lot... Like new movie to be out... and so on... To be "Entertain" :D

By the way, Talk's about horror i got a few games. Fear, Fear 2 project origin, Half-life, Half-life 2, Half Life 2 Episode 1 and Half Life 2 Episode 2 and my most nice game of all. Killing floor !!! That's games, for some maps. It gives me the shock and nightmare... That i always hate... But, now feel like enjoying nightmare and dream.

Usually, When u asleep. U got nightmare or dream. It is like so real. The effect's, The world, The environment and so on. U would not know for nightmare. What will happen to you ??? What things will come to you ??? And always different charactor u find along yr nightmare... But, Of coz... Talk about nightmare... This type of things. Is always ... Not good ... Not Nice ... And always Scary... Coz is nightmare... =( Agreed ??? Agreed ???

Now, Let's talks a bit of dream. Arh ... " Dreams " Talking about that word. Is always looking at the bright side. Not scary... Good ... Nice ... And Wonderful... Is like, U always wanted it to be... The " Bright Side " Hahaz... =)

For me, I am always the opposite sometimes... =( Duno why... and duno how it happen. I means by the word opposite is not my charactor ... my action ... Or my thinking... But, at night. I sleep in my bed. Is kind of very high ... just cannot help always. Even, holiday also like that ... I need music to entertain me too. Not, That also cannot help much. There is a time, In my room, I cannot sleep than i on radio. 93.3 Fm. I always listen to it. Xia Jia Fa, Aiwei and so on the dj ... Just keep me entertain a lot and it feel great to have them. Talking, laughing and chatting with people they find in sms and so on.

Opps... Bye, Time out in malaysia cyber world and no money now for me and my cosin to add time... ! Have To Go Now. =( Tired lo. Time For Hotels : D Relaxing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment