Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Perfect World My second best online games


Here come perfect world - This is me in game and my flying tool + my fairy lvl 23 nw. I nw lvl 41 hehe. Flying tool no lvl one .... Doing quest there ! Wa so dangerous... so lucky i find one place to hide and take some screen shot lo ... Hehe ... If wan join me in this online game, u can write yr name at my comment's box so i knw and i give u the link. Those ppl that play this online game Enjoy Playing and try not to die. Because die waste exp, and exp is hard to gain. Sad that i die today and waste 5 % wa ! ... =( I got guild too, My guild name is OBLIVION and i am a captain, Hahaz .... =) Get promoted few days ago, From member to captain... coz i help so much and today i help so many ppl... So many ppl say i kind ... lolx ... Anyone play perfect world, u can add me too ... My name is Xma9eX ... Kk ! gt online games nid to train . Zhao



No comments:

Post a Comment