Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Killing Floor - My Most Scary Game Of All .... Wa !

~ Start The Game ~
~
Going to Horzinie Biotech, Aiyo only $300... i wan buy shotgun...
Which way to go i dunno....

Hehe found a gun on the floor got a ScarMk 17. Wow ! so many blood.... Should i go up or maybe not ?

Oh gosh ! What a deserted places sure everyone died seen the incident happen..... I think i should go investigate on what the people use to be here in this building and what happen to them.

O.o... going deeper in the building ... Don't Know...What might happen behind me or infront of me.


Here they come... Let's Kill ... hehe ... ^^ Die monster ! ^^


Aiyo... reloaded ammo so slow...


Scary lolx... kill it not scare lo hehe... Out of scareness... ^^


Wa ! so dark ... so i on light to see my way in.


See that girl there, i just hate when she come close me. :/ She can disappear and appear again. But, Happy to say that she is easy kill to me. Ha ! haha... : )



Yay ! got a head shot cool. Hahaz...


Dead people ... O.o that's pain ...


Going somewhere... Time left 18 sec before next wave comes.


I hate this monster i get scare of him, going close me and attack me non-stop.


This also going near me and attack non-stop.

Both monster hard to kill neh ...


That monster i like to kill because is easy. But, i still need to be careful with the

gun his holding.


Here come the shop. Buy some item if have money. If not, than too bad for me.


Yay ! Squad survived ! Next map is Kf-farm i like that map. But, the music is scary

and the enviorment is also scary.

Here come the next map called Kf-farm.


Got a headshot again. I need head shot many to get my medal in the game.


O.o a house there, let me go in see see take a look.


Wa ! Still got body parts some more. Sure they died a pity death.


Better go far away from her, because her shout is pain. She is called the "Siren"

I like this map is scary and i like the moon.


Playing with some online ppl and healing them with that med-syringe i holding.
And drop some cash for some ppl.


Yay ! kill it ! is down now. But now still got 95 monster to go, before last wave, kill boss.

Here comes the boss is very hard to kill and the attack is very strong too. That's is the last wave already.


No ! No ! Helicopter Down ! Eeeeeeee ~ Boom ~ Hahaz all die arh ! ^^


Taking out knife for fun ... Lolx...


Shot her and ~ She's ~ Dead. Opps ... $811 money left. Out of money !!! -,-"


Reading some newspaper in game. Lolx time left 40 sec before the next wave come.
Taking out knife Again so i can move faster... Hehe...


1 shot with shotgun, 3 kills... Cool ! Yay at least now i got some money. $4027... Money money money hehe... : )


Helicopter Don't go... Wait for me... Aiyo fly away... I better beware of those monster eating flesh again.... :/


Every ppl drop money for fun..... hahaz ! because the round has just ended.


Here they come again... Zzz... Oh My God !!!


See the moon, so nice, so round, but.... So scary too !


One scary passageway. Let me see if got a way out. :)


Yay ! I am out. But the forests scary neh... Don't know where to go now ???


Wa ! behide me ! luckily i turn behide, or else i may get injured from them.


Dark place again. Prepare for my shotgun ! ^^ and light or else cannot see a thing... :)

On light, by the way, My light also got a limitation one... so i must use it wisely, if possible...

So dark.... wa ! i alone again finding the last monster.

Opps. Time left 29sec... I better move out of here fast, before the next wave come again... : 0

Put some mines along my way. So i can set some traps.... Wa ! Ha ha ... : )

Wa ! Go Wrong way or go deeper ??? : ( I alone no online ppl here. : 0

But now... Yay ! At least i am out now. Reading the signboard and found some ppl.

Following them along the way.

Should i go in ?

Ya, i should go in and investigate.... and to my shock i found some horrible things. :0

Found some specimen of some kind of girl. " o.o "

Found some words of some kind. But, Who wrote them is still a mystery ??? :0

o.o found a X-ray of some kind... is it that girl i wonder ???

So girl arh. Wa ! many here and i alone again. Don't know where those ppl that i follow. Because i have to investigate the building. To know more. : (

Dead girl O.o

My investigation is done and i am out. wow ! a person hanging. Pain .... pain ...

~ oh ~

There is War here between human and monster.

~ The End ~

Fun Game Too Ya ! hehe ... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment