Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Nacchan and Yonechan leave AKB







Hirajima Natsumi Is My Oshima In AKB48. Hope She Recover From Her Mistake.

Wish Her All The Best. I Am Still Supporting Her.

The reason why they decided to leave the group were not revealed, however, recently, their private photos (including photos taken with guys) have been leaked on the internet through their private Twitter accounts and many are speculating that this could be the reason.

AKB48 1st generation member Hirajima Natsumi (19) and 3rd generation member Yonezawa Rumi (20) have both resigned from AKB48, after getting into a scandal involving boyfriends.

From the AKB Official blog:
Today, Hirajima Natsumi and Yonezawa Rumi both requested to resign from AKB48.

I apologize for the announcement being so sudden.

Below are messages from the both of them to their fans:

I, Hirajima Natsumi, will hereby resign from AKB48 and Watarirouka Hashiritai.
I'm sorry this announcement was so sudden.

I'm terribly sorry to have caused trouble for everyone.
To everyone who supported me, the members, the staff, and everyone involved with AKB48, I'm really sorry.

I'll separate myself from AKB48 and Watarirouka Hashiritai, but I hope you'll cheer me on so that I can meet all of you again as Hirajima Natsumi.
I'm terribly sorry.
Hirajima Natsumi
-----
I, Yonezawa Rumi, will hereby resign from AKB48 as of today.

I'm sorry this is such a sudden announcement.

To everyone who supported me, I'm both full of thankfulness and the feeling that this was inexcusable.

Thank you for these 5 years.
I was always supported during this time.

I'll continue my activities solo from now on.

I'm terribly sorry that I caused trouble for the members, the fans, and for AKB48. I'm really sorry.
----
Those were their messages.

As for handshake events and what will happen after this, we'll make an announcement in a few days.


From AKB48 News - :(

1 comment: