Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

At Jurong Point Mall Enjoying With Family. :D

Went to Jurong Point with my parent's that time and the place is way to big... I guess jurong point this building is new. That's why is big. Many Shop, Many food, Many game... Hahaz, My favourite in singapore is to aim those game shop. So i know when the price of the game drop and to see any lastest online game or Pc game out.
When is lunch time, We went to this shop in jurong Point name " Red Lacquer " This restaurant is from penang is very famous on the food they cook and serve. So please try and feel the food sensation. :)
Outside the restaurant, Taking the food and share in blog what they have.

I order Penang Hokkien Char Mee and nice. Sweet ! I like the taste.

A Few day my parent's bought me this. Oxy Cover i choose to help me recover on my pimples... Now i wash my face with facial wash everyday i bath and after that apply Oxy Cover on my face. It really help much and i am glad to clear away those. Pimples .... ! Eeeee.... ! Total they are Oxy 5, Oxy 10, Oxy 15 and Oxy Cover where by i never see before or know before about Oxy Cover. So, i plan to get it and apply everyday when i bath. :)
That's All And Thx For Viewing And Reading My Blog Post.
Thx ! All Readers :D

No comments:

Post a Comment