Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

^ ^ ~ Happy Chinese New Year ~ ^ ^

Yay ! Chinese New Year is here, So as money money $$$, i hope CNY can play fire too. Because i usually lyk to play with fire lyk firecracker and some candles. Gathering, chatting, playing and so on. Is just so fun. Today dismiss school 12pm. School still on, Two period of lesson about total defence day and after that go hall for celebration. No recess =( ... No money to take in sch... Aiyo... But is still fun and enjoying about the celebration in the school hall. :)

Last Wednesday, No cca ! Yay ! Enjoy. Relax ! ^^ We celebrate again, so our I C make us have party. We eat and having fun. The last part when going to dismiss from our cca. Our cca teacher, buy cake for us. Quite a big one, chocolate for two layer and some strawberry too. The whole npcc eat the same cake. Is a nice cake and expensive one. Price, duno. But, is sure not cheap.
Now I just hope they visit my house this coming chinese new year. Wor ! If they come, more fun neh. Can swim downstair my house and can play games, so on.... Is sure Fun. This days, busy. For parent's they nid to clean the house to make it very clean so no bad luck. My homework i still have not finish yet, my english and my tution homework. OMG !
So Have Fun and Enjoy yrself this coming chinese new year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment