Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

N lvl Coming Soon ! ! !

Around September is my N lvl national Exam. For me, national exam is a very scary exam i going to take this year 2010. In School, many project nid do and many homework i should do. I am a excellent student, If u check my blog, u will found out my report book at there. :)
The conduct is " EXCELLENT " hehe yay !
That why this year cannot drop for my conduct, i so hard get neh, i from good jump until a excellent, is actually really a not easy tasks to achieve. When september come,
Is My Worst Day Ever To Come And My Most Nervous Exam.
The time will come and i am waiting for it to come. Scare Math a lot neh, English no problem for me. But, for N lvl to come and i am taking my english paper, than i duno alr ? Hope i can get a A for my N lvl paper. Bye, Take Care All Readers And Good Luck. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment