Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

Today At School So Fun And Happy .

Hiie everyone is me again posting on my blog . I today nearly late for school , But ... i was luckily hahaz . i go to school by cars , my parents sent me there by cars . I from assumption english school btw ... I was always tired when i go to school coz play too much using the computer , like searching , updating , chatting in msn and play some games and online games too . Like siao lo .

Most of the time i at computer non -stop hahaz coz i so free . U wonder y i so happy today . hmm . anything . guess . hahaz because this cpa - cpa means computer lesson . After recess at 10:45 than 11 than is our cpa lesson 4 period on monday . Thx btw to know my lesson too . hehe so funny we laught and laught at there . Btw i go internet coz i finish my homword already . Always for Cpa when i Finish than i can use the internet . But ... it also depends on teaches sometimes we do finish no internet . Than sian right .... Don't you think . But usually when teacher never see . i go in secretly hahaz ^ ^ .

Our camp is coming this wednesday on the 5/2/09 - For three day at Sarimbun Scout Camp outside of school . Than i don't enjoy lo coz tried than must do many cheers . Miss home too and miss all of my friends . We also have to pay $50 for the Elective Module 2009 for Normal tech . 1 session 3 day . wa so long and i join a few session too . Like air-plane , cooking and many more . Forget liao lolx .... =( . My Ca1 also coming 1 weeks later , hope i can pass for all my subject . I Stop Here ..... Bye Bye ! For All My Friends That View My Blog . Thx Very much and if any comment plz give . Thx ^ ^ ~ Good Luck For Your Studies ~ ^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment